Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Baby Tuesday

Cricket is now 3 weeks old and here are more photos of her, in addition to the one to the right of us napping (and Mojito pushing the baby out of the way).
Since it is Baby Tuesday, I want to propose an invention. The working title is "baby food holder." Inevitably anytime I'm hungry or am about to eat, the baby wants to eat or is hysterically crying-- both requiring the attention of at least one hand. How can I hold a bowl, of say cereal, and a spoon at the same time? I tell you, I can't, and here is where the baby food holder would come in. That's a free idea, please someone make one for me!



a jowl-y pic of the little Thayer face Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

She's trying to figure out how to work the camera, I can see it.

Unknown said...

i thought she was strechin' out her pecks.