Saturday, April 24, 2010

Baby Tuesday on Saturday

I was away from the kids for 4 days last week, but I still have plenty of pics and videos!


I've been trying to deter the kids from taking baths together lately, but 1/2 the time it still happens. It gets splashier and fightier when they're together.
Kid C said "Mom! look at me!" and lo, it was funny. She climbed into the bath toy basket.



Their friend Kid D had his 5th birthday and here are Kid R and Kid D's little brother, Kid J playing quietly inside while the party happened outside. It was super hero themed, and the best I could do was put Kid R in a Star Wars shirt. Kid J, however, was really prepared-- Buzz Lightyear deluxe costume!


The birthday boy's grandpa and uncle are both police officers, so there was no shortage of toy guns around. I subconsciously don't buy them for Kid R, so he was excited to be at the "gun show."


My friend Mike, Kid D's dad shows Kid R how it's done. And how to tag the kid in the lawn saying "hit me! hit me!"





Mr. Post-Shots Fatigue. He was so lovable, although I was sad he didn't feel good. It only lasted a couple of hours.

Today is splendidly free of places to be and things to do and it's the perfect California weather day, so after Kevin mowed the lawn, I decided to reclaim the Little Tykes playhouses that have been dormant all winter. I evicted all the spiders with my webber and put a carpet down and some other accoutrements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9osp13IwF4



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQJ22CvAMRE




And while I was gone, Kevin took this video of the kids squeeling with the dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U0vIHh68PY






And this pic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO jealous of your little tikes houses and the nice set ups too! Your kids live the life! I laughed with the miley cyrus playing...hahahahah. Fun stuff. Can't wait to see your fam in june.

DrG said...

Ok, so I love your "Try again" comment. I keep giggling about it.... especially since Kid C did a superb follow-up.