Thursday, August 13, 2009

lets regroup

We got back from Mexico last night.

Before we left Cozumel, Kevin and I made a "fitness challenge."

It's a 20-pounder challenge:

I am supposed to lose 20 lbs and Kevin is supposed to put on 20 lbs of muscle.

I want to WIN!!

This morning I got up and power walked to Safeway and carried home a full cart of groceries on foot.
It was not easy, and it was a good "day one inspiration."

And fancy that, the Sockswithsandalsland Rec Center catalog came in the mail and they have lots of "cardio-sculpt" type classes that have "babysitting" service offered. I like that.

We have yet to determine the prize for whoever meets their goal first. I think the reward may be watching the other one struggle to meet their goal(?) and fame and glory of course.

Now we have to get a digital scale and have our weekly weigh-in...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cardiosculpt. heh.
good luck! may you drop the adipose like grapefruit from your front yard tree!

My Mid-Afternoon Daydream said...

20lbs...seems like a lot! But I'm right there with you.