Monday, March 26, 2007

Baby Tuesday

This is my current baby dilemma:
Baby R sleeps really well from 5pm to 3am. But I don't want to go to bed at 5pm. And then of course Im miserably tired at 3am when he says "Good Morning! Time to start the day!" by way of crying and wanting to be held.
Yep, right now he's fast asleep and I'm up, just asking for punishment in about 6 hours.

UPDATE (@4:52AM)
He woke up and I fed him at 9pm, then I went to bed at 10pm.
He woke at 12am, I fed him and he stayed up for 3 hours until I fed him again at 3am.
Then at 4:30am, he awoke screaming with gas pain, and he's still up.
Grand total of sleep for me: 3hrs.
(And Kevin wonders why I'm in a bad mood in the morning!)

Sam called me out and said that last week's 3 photos was not enough.
So I'm making up fo it this week with [too] many photos.


General wakefulness. One of 3 moods he has.


Although he is prone to crying, this is in fact, a yawn.


Here's that crazy eye again! I wish he wouldn't do that, it creeps me out!



I don't know why I like this pic, but I do.


"you put what in my cup?"


"well that does it!"


Sleepiness. My favorite mood of all.


He only smiles in his sleep. They get bigger and cuter than this, but my clicker finger wasn't fast enough.


She loves him. He's not so sure about her, but she loves him.


Please, anything but a nap.




Look at this piece of artwork! I scored it from one of the pastors at church. He was just gonna rip out the painting and repaint the frame but I went on and on about how fantastic it was, so he let me have it, begrudgingly.
It now hangs in Baby C's room.
She loves it too. She constantly points to it and says "Dog! Dog!" She, like me, can appreciate the finer things like black velvet and gold trimmed chihuahua paintings from 1972.

4 comments:

won tong said...

AND DON'T FORGET AUNTIE ANNE THIS IS TOTALLY UP MY ALLEY YOU AND I NEED TO TALK SOON CUZ WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. GOOD SCORE !

Unknown said...

thank you sam for calling her out, and thank you charlie for posting all the great pictures. man, that one with the two of them is SO CUTE: could be a framer :) I laughed at your crazy eye caption. Keep on giving me morsals. And, that framed dog is so great. I love how you described your decore appreciation. real nice.

G$ said...

I love all the pictures. Cricket looks so "grown-up" with her baby brother. Ransom sleeping pic is so precious! Can't wait to get a hold of my beautiful G-Children.

Anonymous said...

That has to be the coolest painting I've ever seen. Of a chihuahua. On Velvet. On an orange wall.