Friday, March 23, 2007

updates goods and bads

Today:

bad news- Baby C hasn't taken a nap for the last two days. I hope it isn't a pattern. I think I need a toddler treadmill for her. She's been steadily protesting the idea from her crib for the last hour.

good news- we don't have to replace the floor in the bathroom. After more hard labor from Kevin, we were able to air out the wet subfloor. All we have to do is put back what we tore up.

bad news- None of my clothes fit right anymore and I've already spent April's allowance. Dammit.

good news- It's "Pile Week" in Santa Clara and we're throwing a ton of trash out.

and more good news- I mailed off a packet today that is a big step toward my secret project. Some of you may know about the project, in which case it isn't a secret to you. But since I'm not supposed to discuss the [best] project [ever] until my cohort has given his blessing, it shall remain a secret until then. Cone of silence to those of you who know!

No comments: