Monday, March 26, 2007

someone's got alot of ugly to throw around

I check my inbox this afternoon and see that I have two new anonymous comments on my blog, both for pretty old posts.
They are so c-c-c-crazy that I had to share them.
Besides, I have to be last one to make fun of somebody.
Last time I got a comment like these, it ended up being written by my own mother, so Mom if you're the cuckoo, fess up.

This one was on my last wig post.

Yeah first of all you do have to wash them. How gross are you that you want hair thats never been washed. If you spent any time in a good wig shop you'd know they sell special shampoo just for wigs although Suave works fine. Also why exactly isn't it socially acceptable to wear a wig unless you've had Cancer. To me that statement is socially unacceptable. I have 10 wigs which are nothing like my real hair and I haven't had Cancer so does that make me immoral in some way to want nice hair I have no trouble brushing? I see nothing abnormal about wearing a good wig since no one should be able to tell anyway. Are you really that insecure of what people will think of you?

To answer your first question, yes I'm pretty gross.
I try not to spend time in wig shops, because even I know they're for drag queens and women who take too many pills with their gin.
Hmm, insecure? I think that would be you, hater-lady.

And then on my spider post-

What kind of moron leaves their kid's stroller outside? Then complains when animals get on it duh. You had to know that would happen especially if you live in an area overrun with Spiders. Perhaps the next time you move you should do some research beforehand. You're like those dimwits who move to Arizona and then complain about having Scorpions in the house.

Moron? Dimwit? Ouch, that's harsh from a stranger.
Geez, the Jehovah's Witness guy was more civil than you.
And does this surprise anyone that she's an Arizonan?
Who wouldn't complain about scorpions in the house?!

Do I remind you of someone that has wronged you?

Are you possessed by a demon?

If this insanity happens again, I will be convinced I have a stalker. (Easily recognized by the freshly washed wig and the dream-catcher sweatshirt)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I got a good one on my other blog. I enjoy that he accuses me of being a liberal.

Sam said...

Whoa whoa whoa...what are you trying to say about Arizonans?

Oh yeah, and scorpions TERRIFY me.

Charlie said...

I'm saying they like dreamcatchers and bad fashion.
You know it's true, even if present company is excluded.

Unknown said...

man, those were awesome. dang i wish they were on the up and up on their identity! i'd email them