Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Baby Tuesday

Lots of videos this week...some were supposed to go on last week, but that business about not enough hours in the day is truer than ever.


Here is a failed piggy back attempt.


Kevin started this piggy backing trend. Now somehow she thinks I'm a horsey too. Oye.


Franklin, our sexy bean dog, is not a trick dog. Even if his blanket or piece of bread hangs in the balance, he's not an achiever. He quickly freaks out and loses focus and just twitches and looks nervous.
But behold, there is a trick that Franklin can do that Mojito can't!








Chillin' in his custom covered Boppy.


I always said if I had a little girl I would put her hair in pig tails everyday. This has proven difficult with the bug. She has made up a game of when I put clips in, she takes them out and then tries to put them back herself. And then wants me to put them back in so she can take them out again, and-- you see where this is going. So this photo is more amazing than it first appears.


The fact that Baby R looks uncannily like his father in this photo concerns me. Will none of my children look like me?!




Have a I mentioned she loves her brother? First thing in the morning, she asks where he is. If he's crying, she tries to pick him up or give him a pacifier or her doll-bottle. It's very cute. Even when she accidentally pokes his face, still cute.


Sorry I haven't fixed the photos this week, brightness and contrast wise. Grandma Sue is blessedly watching the babies so I can blog and I oly have 15 more minutes until she leaves!!




Okay this last one is a photo of our kitchen, but isn't it nice and shiny? The inspector finally signed off on it. So in the eyes of the law, it's complete.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful display of pictures and videos. I'm sure Kevin will miss all his time with the kids as he ventures back to work. He looks like he doesn't ever want to put the Ran-Man down. YOur kitchen looks grand. I'm so happy for you guys...and a stove! Hurray again. Pretty much you have everything...a boy , a girl , a stove , 2 dogs and a cat , a husband with a job. It is hard to believe you are only 30 years old!

Anonymous said...

Wowie!! The kitchen is marvelous!! A dishwash AND a stove. ALL the videos are super. Can't wait to see all of you!!!! Mom