Thursday, April 26, 2007

mental block #3

So like I've said I've had this assignment that I was asked to do (a month ago) for some Beautiful Day confrence that is coming up next month.
And when I have a spare minute to work on the computer, I will do anything but work on it.

Like right now, I have checked my email, looked up the nutritional differences between fresh and cooked spinach and am currently blogging instead of finishing it.

And the reason why is because I can't make a vector graphic!!

Alright I said it, I can't do it!

I can't make vector graphic, I can't dive and I can't do a pullup! There!

I know that real designers know how because they take classes in order to learn it.
I didn't, so I don't know.
Plus, even if I did know how, I don't have the muy caro program in which to make them.

Doomed to raster forever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol...dive