Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Baby Tuesday

According to my laptop, it's exactly 4:00 AM. I've been up since 2:30 with you-know-who. She's all wound up. We're watching the news and she's doing a little dance in her carrier every few moments at the screen and keeps kicking off her blanket. Neither is a sign of sleepiness.
But she's not crying, and that's fine with me.


I almost didn't put this one on here. But her cuteness trumped the less than flattering nostril shot.


Flail flail flail! This is pretty close to what she's doing now actually.
Note the little purple plastic cricket next to her, courtesy of Ebay.

'Love the peruvian baby hat that kevin's aunt and uncle brought back from llama land.


I loved this outfit. 'Pity she kicked off one of these shoes while we were shopping. Maybe I'll bronze the other one.

5 comments:

laura said...

no! she lost one of the cutest shoes in the world? :(
sorry you were up so late...maybe you can nap today.

laura said...

OMG...i just remembered a dream i had that involved you, and it kind of relates to your night last night!!!

i was asking people for any tips to get the baby to stop having the hiccups in utero. you suggested putting a pillow over my own head. you knew it probably wasn't the safest thing, but it always got cricket to stop! LOL!

Daniel said...

You deleted my link!

Cute baby though :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you put Cricket Tuesday pictures up because I love to zone out and look at them at work. It makes Tuesdays happier.

Eric said...

That is one cute baby. Love the hat. I'll need to get mine one of those.