Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Baby Tuesday

The bug got sick for the first time on Sunday. It wasn't too bad although it made me sad to see her not feeling well. By last night she was her old self again, after two different dr. visits and a trip to the drug store. She's on soy milk (yech!) for a little while until we can figure out if the cow milk is irritating her. I sure hope not. Soy milk is caca.

I hope you enjoy her zebra dress photo shoot. She has a smokin' leopard faux fur coat too for this winter, I can't wait for her to wear it!

Just like her mom, showin' the world her underoo's. Posted by Picasa




These videos aren't that interesting. But, it's funny to watch her walk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1) love the cons.
2) your house is quite clean.
3) looks like you moved some furniture...the red chair is like where the love seat is...email me with the details.
4) I heard she was sick and it has made me sad, i'm glad to hear she's better.
5) boo to soy, yea to mammal.
6) i love that you put your daughter in zebra print.

miss you guys.

Charlie said...

I know, it is clean. Y'all came at the bad first semester I-don't-want-to-clean time.