Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Baby Wednesday

I really thought yesterday was Monday.
It didn't occur to me all day that it was in fact Tuesday and I should post baby stuff.

Oopsie.

Two videos this week, no pics...



She loves to pull the CD's off their shelf and put them in a big pile. I only let her do it once because I thought she was going to do something with them after she pulled all of them out. She didn't she just tried to use the pile as a stepstool to reach higher objects on the shelf.
During this little flick I thought maybe she was going to pull them one by one and hand them to me. But after the camera stopped because the memory was full, she went back to her old CD-dumpin' ways.



Did I mention she walks now?
And when the dogs bark, she hits the deck!


In other baby news, I ordered her birthday cake this morning from Gayle's Bakery in Capitola. I've always wanted to get one of their princess cakes but never had a good reason to until now. It'll look just like that spherical purple one in the photo. :)

Also regarding the pregnancy, last night I unknowingly made myself a heartburn cocktail of a dinner last. I woke up at 1:30AM and rumaged through our medicine basket for a remedy. I found some Milk of Magnesia that had been given to me in Africa, four years ago. I took some, although I don't think it did anything. After two hours of watching TV upright on the couch, I got on the internet and found that bananas are a natural antacid. So I went to bed, stared at the ceiling, contemplated life and ate my banana.

One other thing, I have just realized that I have baby poop on my shirt. And doing the math, I'm pretty sure it's been there for about two hours.
Good times.

5 comments:

G$ said...

Cricket says she wants to come see her "GiGi" and get spoiled!! I bet she can really move around the house on you now.

G$ said...

I like how Franklin & Mojo split real sneaky-like after they see Cricket coming towards them!

Anonymous said...

I love Gayles! Peter and I used to live right down the street. When I think about all the money we could have now if we hadn't eaten there 5 times a week!

Yummy!

Unknown said...

The poop story made me lol. Great videos and stories. I'm sorry you had heartburn. I pretty much had that every day for about the last 5 months of my pregnancy. It totally sucks, so I feel for you. I hope you don't have a baby with a lot of hair...you know what they say...heartburn!!

won tong said...

OH MY GOODNESS IS THAT KID SMART OR WHAT AND LIKES TO TALK...WOWIE!