Thursday, September 14, 2006

more!



This is the only one I have of me in it, thankfully. I looked pretty tor' up, it was hot and I'm pregnant, so I dressed like caca.



I like this photo because Kevin's making the 'are you taking the picture' face. He insists that he wasn't but, clearly that's the face.


Oh man, the goat interaction was cute enough to make me want to cry. Those goats were so small and she loved them!!












She was a little tired on the way home from the zoo. All those goats and guinea pigs will wear a baby out.


Check out the cake. I thought I was getting a "small" one when I ordered 7 inch, but dang, that thing wasn't half gone by the time we had all had our pieces. Kevin took this shot, which I was thinking was of the cake, but it's like a thanksgiving style pic of "this is what we ate."
BTW, notice that I own TWO super-kitchen-utensils. They are the best, you can get them at Bed Bath & Beyond. Your food will never be the same.

5 comments:

laura said...

these are the cutest, sweetest pictures ever! she looks like she had so much fun. happy birthday, baby c! you'll have something coming soon from your friend, lil' n. :)

Unknown said...

awe, how sweet of little n to think of you :)

I really liked the video of kevin feeding and c-town walking down the road. I like to watch her walk...haha...she does like so tall and slender...she'll be a model just like her aunt ro-ro!

Happy Birthday Tiny Bug-a-boo.

Anonymous said...

Happy Hollow or SF?

Charlie said...

Happy Hollow :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love Happy Hollow. Watch out for the white goat with one horn. I seriously think that thing is possessed. We've been to happy hollow like 4 times in the last year, and every time that one tries (twice successfully) to trample Little-J.