Sunday, September 17, 2006

I finally bought one

Although it shouldn't come as a surprise, I imagine it is much to my husband's dismay that I bought a wig off of Ebay this afternoon.
I was watching Stacy London, on TV and I was burning with jealously for her big pretty hair that I can never have. So I got off the couch and bought a wig (like a crazy prego lady).
Those local readers of mine might see me about town looking like this:


(I will be wearing a shirt most likely, and probably less eye makeup.)

It's like what my hair would naturally look like if I slept in rollers and had hair as thick as a shetland pony.

3 comments:

laura said...

you should be a blogging celebrity because you are hilarious.

Sam said...

Finally, you've achieved your dream of owning a wig! CONGRATS!

won tong said...

as a cancer surviver you go girl but make sure it doesn't itch like heck..