Sunday, January 07, 2007

Baby Tuesday- early edition

I won't be able to post on Tue, probably. Logicistical difficulties.
So while I have access, I'm doin' it.

We're in Tejas. The bug is confused, but mall playgrounds and pacifiers are helping. She's suspicious that I'm gonna leave her here.
The flight here was full of crying, of course, but we survived.
Even though she'll be so glad to be home, I'll bet money that she'll go through the same routine on the flight back.
Oy.




This is our visit to the best mall baby-play area I have ever seen. Giant food! It was all squishy and vinyl-y, the babies loved it!  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sam said...

Valley fair has a playland like that...and oakridge. I dion't think it's food but definitly that weird material...I had to take Devil's Spawn there a lot