Saturday, March 08, 2008

if my brain was a cat, it would be away

And the mice in my frontal cortex, well you see where I'm going with this...

Instead of doing a bunch of other necessities, I made this for Trina's blog.


It has all kinds of Trina-stuff added to it. Like the brown tone of her sweet Volvo station wagon that also happens to be roughly the same color as chocolate and coffee, her basic nutritional staples. The "woods" of California half-toned in the background, two of her artworks, and white branches from the logo I made her.

That was way more fun than all the other things I'm supposed to be doing.

It also helped keep my mind off the garage sale that I wanted to have but had to postpone, which is a chiropractic care fundraiser for myself, and how every weekend that passes is another week without an adjustment.
And how I got royally suckered in the other day to sign a fat clipboard full of ballot measures from this sleazy mcsleazeball guy, just because I didn't want to be mean to him, and how mad at myself I was later.
And how overwhelming it is to read about world poverty and how guilty I feel for having food at all.

Did I mention it's almost 1 am?

No comments: