Tuesday, March 25, 2008

they looked something like this


These aren't exact photos of the paintings, but these were our "mock ups" beforehand. Close enough.

I just made this ad slide for our easter paintings to be auctioned.
Mine's on the right, Trina's is on the left.
Go big money!

(btw, the white space on both paintings wasn't "revealed" until the very end, when we peeled it away, it being the precut contact paper)

I totally forgot to bring any business cards with my info on it with me.
And then when all these people came up, I was like "umm, lemme write it on that random piece of paper you're holding." Lame! Next time, I'll have cards!
arg.

1 comment:

Trina Merry said...

You're so awesome!
Yeah, I didn't really think about people wanting to purchase... or business cards... or pretty much anything practical...
The thousand Easter faces "headlights"'ll do that...