Wednesday, September 28, 2005

affirmative on the pouch

The Maclaren baby pouch a.k.a. Baby Bjorn works great. She loves it. Well, she doesn't love it when I have to push all her limbs into place through the holes in the pouch. But when she's in, much like riding in the car, she's happy and falls asleep (woo!).
It's like I'm pregnant again the way she hangs out in it on my belly, but I can take her off at any time, I can drink a coke while walking around with her, and my ankles don't swell up. heh.
P.S. Cricket had her 2 week appointment this morning. Points of Interest: She's way above the weight gain norm, she's 9lbs 8oz now. And the nurse said he's never seen such an active 2 week old. She's a squirmer!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Hi! Thanks for reading, sorry the only German I know is "Ich bin hungrig."

won tong said...

SOUNDS GOOD TOO ME.. AND THAT WAS THE WEIGHT OF JEREMY MY GARTER SNAKE 9LBS 11 OZ....SO SHE WILL BE TALL AND SKINNEY I THINK..

Lucy said...

1. Pic?

2. I used our bjorn every Sunday for church forever. I could sit/stand at the back and gently rock back and forth and mine never woke up (and we had a 3 hour service, usually), in spite of the rather loud music. I don't think I had to leave a service but once for him, and that was smell-related.