Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Baby Tuesday

She finally took a nap this morning!
Okay, it's like afternoon now.
And I needed to clean the dogginess out of the bathroom before the fam arrives tomorrow. On with the show...

Yesterday I had to wake her up so we could go eat lunch with a friend. Up until Sunday, she used to have a "bumper pad" on her crib, but it, uh, is no more. And this is first time I saw how she is now sleeping sideways with her foot out the slats.

Funny thing, I just had to sneak into her room to get the camera I left in there. It was like the reversal of when I'd sneak into my mom's room and try not wake her.





What baby doesn't love toilet paper? This one also likes magazines. I only let her do it for a little bit, until she insisted on eating it.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

she's so big and has so many big skills! I can't wait to give her a hug tomorrow...and she better let me!

Mrs. H said...

I love the nap pics and video. What a cute, tired little girl!