Thursday, July 20, 2006

only because Aurora said so

If you liked the survey on Peeing in the Shower, you'll love this:



1. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Dallas, Texas
2.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my mom and my grandmother. Right Mom?
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I cried at the Rice Krispies commercial with the mom and the kid. I'm pregnant, these things happen.
4 DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sure
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHEESE? whatever puts the quesa in the quesadilla
6. KIDS? 1.3 babies
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? of course, I love me!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? you're lookin at it
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, but nobody likes me when I do.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? this is a dumb question, yes.
11. DO YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I have once, meh.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Healthy-Puffins. Sugar-Cocoa Pebbles
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? (I agree with Aurora)i try not to even wear shoes with ties.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? nope, every jar opening is a struggle.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM ? Breyers Peach or Vanilla Bean
16. SHOE SIZE? 10 and rising
17. RED OR PINK? Red, it's my fav.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can't stop trash talking! Someone duct tape my mouth before God smites me!
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my family and friends in TX.
20. DO YOU WORK IN THE FIELD THAT YOU WANTED TO AS A CHILD? I remember I wanted to ride a motorcyle (for a living). That ain't happenin'.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jean skirt, no shoes, standard uniform
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? peach yogurt
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the loud hum of the computer
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? plum
25. FAVORITE SMELL? clean dishwasher
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? mother in law
27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I'll pretend this isn't the "rowrrr" attracted to, and say glasses and shoes.
28. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? one and only sister
29. FAVORITE DRINK? pearl tea
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? MLS soccer
31. EYE COLOR? very light brown
32. HAT SIZE? no clue, is there a "fat head" size?
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no, I fear them.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? tex mex, there is nothing finer.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? I don't get scary movies at all
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Pirates!!
37. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHES? undies, the kind that *cover* your butt
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, now that we have AC.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? I decline both. I have a space bubble.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? I've never met a cobbler I didn't like
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical by Shane Claiborne
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? it's black plastic, yawn.
45. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU WATCHED ON TV? Today Show
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the baby laughing or going baa baa baa
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles, but I'm not a flag waver.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can play the mouth harp
41. FAVORITE FAST FOOD: in-n-out burger
42. FAVORITE FLOWER: white roses

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for playing along. mouth harp?
and, no, spring moring dew was not a joke. lol.