Saturday, July 01, 2006

I don't wanna go to school today

I'm tired.
Not horribly tired.
Not I'm-tired-of-living tired.
Just "can I sit and have some tea without thinking about anything?" tired.
This past week and weekend has made me tired. It definitely not over.
Tomorrow morning I agreed to paint 3 paintings during the services at church. I'm a last minute substitute for some other guy who bailed.
I did one tonight for the sat. service (in total there will be 4, 14 hours from now) and it didn't come out that good. That's the problem with painting in public, there's no "hmm, that looks bad," and tossing it aside and starting over.
Now I'm stuck coming up with a different image tonight, one that doesn't look bad, and pre-penciling my boards before 7am tomorrow.
I don't wanna.
Bleh.

That's only half of it. A probable hormonal imbalance has made my dealings with people difficult. It's my constant stuggle to turn off the auto pilot desire to live in a hole away from humanity.
Interacting with people makes me more tired than anything else!
My mind just goes "that's all I can give" and shuts down, and I become a hermit.

I want to skip brushing my teeth and taking a shower and just go burrow into bed fully clothed and pull the nice cool pillows on my head.

I tried doing something like that this morning, but everyone in the house loudly wanted me to get up. Plus, as you all know, it's hard to sleep no matter how tired you are, when you're behind on work. I think I slept about 30 minutes total.
Bleh.

My life is peachy, but I'm tired.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i sorry