Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm a bad friend

Sam's birthday was on Friday.
Which happened to be the same day I got sick. But I didn't know how sick I was going to get on Saturday because I told her that I would come by then and help her pack and move to er, a different city (for annonymity's sake because she likes to be secretive).
But yes, I was sicker on Saturday so no I didn't help her, nor did I go out with her for her birthday.
And then today I was sick (and tired) and my phone went dead. So again, not helpful or nice.

So here is my public apology: I'm sorry I crapped outon you. I'm a shmo.

3 comments:

Samantha P.M. said...

oh lou!! No worries, you still have 1 more week! It's not till NEXT friday silly girl! That's what those crazy baby viruses do to you. You'll just have to get Kev-o to take over kid duty and come romp with me in the different city. :)

Laura said...

i can't believe you're apologizing for being sick and a mom to two young kids! you're so goofy. :)

Unknown said...

yes...romp...get a break!