Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Baby Tuesday...after dark

My apologies for this being extremely late. It was a busy day, we went to the beach today. Lots of sand-water fun followed by sand-water clean-up services for everyone and everything involved. And then it's also our 3 yr anniversary today, so we went out to din din. (Thanks Grandparents Thayer for tending our flock while we dined!)



This outfit felt very Ellie Mae anyway, and then that pose by the weedy yard and the pumpkin patch, all the more appropriate.


Grandpa Phil and Baby R. Clearly, the same head.


I love "set up" shots.


Auntie Sandi, Grandpa Phil and los Babies. Baby C looks ready to make a run for the swing.


"Sunshine happy days, and rainbows..."


"Wait, so are you gonna pick me up off this bed, 'cause that's why I was so happy to see you before."



This is Baby R's bathtub, courtsey of Auntie Dianne. But she thinks it's her personal reading duck.


Yep, shoeless, carrying a silk scarf and a napkin ring and wearing a pink feathery tiara, running through the backyard.


I couldn't remember if I had posted this photo before. If so, have an extra helpin.'


I love this shirt, it's like vintage golfy-leisurey shirt.

And she's matchy-matchy poo poo with her shoes and socks.


Get a load of that little mug, will ya? Man, he's cute!

One news flash:
Baby C climbed up her dresser and it fell over on her. 'Could'a been really bad, but I'm so thankful that after her emergency clinic visit[fiasco] that she's totally fine except for a scrape/bump over her eyebrow. When Kevin got home that night, he strapped it to the wall.

On a lighter note, Baby C loves photos and videos of herself now. She refers to herself as "ticka." So cute. In the past couple of days I've gone to Flickr and searched for "cute bunnies" or "cute puppies" and set it up to run a slideshow of the search results. She LOVES it. If you have a toddler, you gotta do it, parents, it's a hit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you always make tuesday, er wednesday, a hit! Love that you put R in his outfit ;) I love the pic of C with the tiara and the duck too. She is a woman who knows what she wants, and I can respect that. Glad to see Grandpa Phil finally got his hands on a little boy. and , i'm still jealous of the day at the beach. man, i wish i lived there.

Anonymous said...

I can't help it if I have the cutest and smartest grandkids in the world-hey, it's genetics right? Love the "reading duck" and Ransom is tooooooo cute. Yea, we're all jealous of the beach day. Come on RoRo, it's time for a Road Trip! Mom