Monday, August 13, 2007

Baby Tuesday

I hate being a clockwatcher. I was a chronic clockwatcher at every job I ever had. And I'm pretty good about not doing it with the babies. But on Friday the forecast was hot with a chance of no-nappies, and I started watchin' the clock about 11AM. So I loaded us in the car and we went to Happy Hollow. Baby R and I sweated, and Baby C frolicked. After we saw all the animals, she got a carousel ride, ice cream and a puppet show. Not a bad haul for a toddler on a weekday.


The safari hat Aurora gave me couldn't have been more appropriate for Baby R at a zoo.


She's leering at another little girl, watching where she was going.


Hither and thither through the brush.


I started to feel bad for the farm animals, and then I realized that if they were on an real farm, they'd be "used up" by now. Not a bad gig after all.


How many times can I express how cute I think he is?


Whadya know? She can say "lemurs." She liked Lemur Land.




I think many of you will remember this flashback scene from last Halloween:



Well lookie what she found in her closet and insisted she wear!?
I had to pull Baby R's bee suit for him to wear too.

If my job required an ID badge, I would suggest this photo of me be used.


I'm kinda scary here, I admit it. The kids look worried as usual.


10 more days and then those teeth will never look the same!


Lift off from the Vietnamese pig habitat! Onward to the guinea pigs!



Why do I film sideway? I don't know.
And I tried to film Baby R in the 2nd film, towards the end, but it was too shady.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Happy Hollow! All the pics are so cute! Your hair looks fantastic!! Ransom is soooo cute- I miss my pumkins very much. Glad you are getting to have fun with your little ones- they do grow up quickly!! Mom aka GG

Anonymous said...

love this baby tuesday!!! excellent! your babies and you always look happy..I had forgotten about the video of baby C in her bug outfit...funny!! that's a keeper.
-Auntie Sandi

Sam said...

Did she really sort your stuff on the counter? She's so left brained already :)

Charlie said...

Yes, I caught her sorting. She's exceptionally clever, that bug.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Happy Hollow! I take Anna the little girl I watch there and it is always guaranteed fun.

I particulary love the flashback video- you can see how much she has grown in a year

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the leering-look! Very suspicious don't you think? Mom

Unknown said...

critter outfits are oustanding and the children inside them are the cutest on the west coast

Unknown said...

LOL...safari hat! and, that was originally from aunt tricia...i should not take all the credit ;)