Sunday, August 19, 2007

'End of the pee road, boys.

I've tried EVERYTHING I could think of to stop our dogs from peeing on stuff in our house. Sprays, cloth diapers, various punishments, isolation and even a web cam sting operation to catch the culprit in the act (I was never sure who the ring leader is, or rather who pees first).

Nothing can stop them, or so it seemed.



But after a visit to Franklin's (a.k.a. "Frankie the Sprinkler") old orphanage website, I saw an advertisement for "Belly Bands."

And I ordered some today, matching dragon print loin cloths, for my little furry kids.

It ends now.**

**Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping and handling.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you are too funny. i am looking forward to hearing how successful they are.

Anonymous said...

let me know if the dogs are okay with them...I got Woody one that was made out of denim and I think it was too confining and scratchy...he wouldn't wear it. Plus I don't think he would pee with it on, and he would have to hold it in while I'm at work...

Anonymous said...

Good idea Charlie!


to Anonymous: Isn't that the idea?

Anonymous in Plano

Charlie said...

lol!

Anonymous said...

Don't you have ENOUGH "diapering" going on at your house? How 'bout "plugging" the back fence and keeping them out back a lot more? Hmmmmm? Mom

Charlie said...

No, the pee because they feel jilted. Therefore, as soon as they would come in, they would pee on something.