Monday, October 15, 2007

Baby Tuesday...in progress

There are way too many photos this week.
Or, at least there *will be* when blogger lets me post them all (uploading tool crapped out)
It's kinda out of control.
But since I couldn't offload them onto the server, I couldn't edit them down. ( I know that seems to not make sense, but it's true.)
So here we go, like a slideshow of your Aunt Gladys's trip to Niagara Falls...


We went to our local pumpkin "patch." And by "patch" I mean empty parking lots filled with pumpkins and inflatable jump houses.
In a few years we'll go to the real pumpkin patches around here, but for now, she thought the parking lot was great.
I don't think I need to tell you that she wanted nothing to do with the jump houses.









I may have stoked the fire of the pumpkin fever by reading her Biscuit's Halloween book one too many times. She knew exactly what to do. And when it comes time to trick o treat, I bet she won't miss a beat.


In Rome, they have a mother wolf and her suckling Romulus and Remus.
In Sockswithsandalsland, they have suckling bears.


It looks like they just sat down at their laptops to do some graphic design or edit video.
The lightboxes were way less fun than the paint, so they didn't last long at the tidy activity table.


I'm apt to make a Picasso parallel here but I won't. I know, it's just blue paint.



From left to right: Baby C, Gurinder, Lykke, and cousin Baby S.
(names of international babies fabricated to protect the innocent.)


Here are the little cousins in the toddler water area. Note Junior's wagon-o-nap. He can be so accommodating sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the delay of putting these pics up because it prolonged the reflection of the trip. In the video with the water, they are so cute. Photos are so fun.