Sunday, January 16, 2005

Cheap post

People like photos...I'm just giving the people what they want. Below is an explanation.
By way of the sketchy advice of my mom, I tried to "creatively" tell Kevin about being pregnant. This later worked out to my disadvantage becuase he didn't appreciate it at all, but I thought it was clever enough to document. I bought up all these misfit animals from a Hallmark clearance basket, underneath unwanted stuffed Mrs. Claus's and lesser known reindeer-- dollar each, needless to say I bought every kind of animal that basket could offer. I was especially pleased with the kangaroo :)...oh and the goat, he's nice too (see bottom left). So I lined them up like they were on a little-weird-toy parade to the drum set (that drum set will unfortunately/fortunatley will have to be moved to make way for a crib). And then as you can see I put a suggestive animal on top of the card that had the test in it. I thought it was good, so I'm looking for validation from all of you that read this, heh. Funny side note: the dogs thought that Christmas had come late for them and I had arranaged a serpentine buffet line of new chew toys. Those little thieves kept sneaking into the room and prancing out with them in their teeth. Poor little toys, naughty little puppies.

No comments: