Friday, January 14, 2005

The truth about dogs and dogs

The truth is that the "snow" has been progressively piling up, and as long as they're okay with the fluff, so am I. Also I tracked some of their poop in the house in such a minor way that it remains uncleaned up. The dogs are also okay with that, in fact they were probably flattered that I was so invloved with that crucial and important part of their life: pooping. But the subtle poop tracks I left just haven't warranted a clean up just yet. I mean, hell, that scattering of stains is overshadowed by the dirty laundry plataeu next to it so if I'm gonna exert my energy on sprucing up the bedroom, it should probably be spent there. This leads me to a pregnancy issue. I'm so tired! Or rather as the medical world calls it: fatigue...like I'm a delicate flower wilting in the sunlight... Yeah that delicate flower bit doesn't work on my husband, instead he probably wants to know why I'm sitting on my butt and the only thing I've sucussfully accomplished in the last 4 weeks is this blog...I think I'll play playstation and eat leftover pizza now, if for no other reason but to feel more like me and less like a "mommie."

No comments: