Tuesday, January 18, 2005

from "desk girl"

(I wrote this on a piece of scratch paper that I make from the backs of junk faxes that try to entice us to to buy stock or private health insurance.) Does anyone else have the feeling that sitting at your job for the next 2 hours, 45 minutes or even 5 mintes is an eternity? Just to sit in a desk chair in a climate controlled office pushes the limits of one's ability to maintain self control? Never do I want to jog so badly than my last two hours at work. And I hate jogging. Incredible-- what's my problem?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You don't have a problem. It's inherant to office life. I live in a cube forty hours a week and it too makes me want to run and run until I reach the horizon.

Because sometimes being in a cube makes me forget that there's a horizon to run to.