Monday, January 24, 2005

How can I not? [The first 33]

Aurora said that 100 lists are narcississtic, and she's totally right. I'm doin' it, because it's all I know.

1. I love to eat at work
2. I won't get my lazy ass up out of bed 10 minutes earlier so that I can get starbucks muffins for work. Even though when I'm at work, I would give my pinky toes for one.
3. My dogs guilt trip me into letting them up on the couch with me, even though they fart and snort.
4. I'm not very nice to our cat, but I make an effort once in a while.
5. I hate it when my shirt rides up (all the time!)and then it looks like I'm a slovenly ho'.
6. I don't like dirty keyboards or remote controls.
7. But that doesn't stop me from eating while typing or channel surfing.
8. One of the reasons I chose to live in the Bay Area is because it's near the ocean.
9. But I also think the water's too cold, it's got too much kelp in it has more shark attacks than any other area in the world- so I just look at it.
10. When I go to any salon, they like go on and on about how tangly and fine my hair is--- I know!
11. The king of my "closet-music" collection is James Taylor (love him!)
12. My two phobias are mental illness and falling into murky water.
13. I have personalized california poppy plates that say "DEI *heart* PAX" (God, love, peace)
14. I think Chiropractic is important for everyone. (www.drtracy.net)
15. I believe in Jesus (Son of God, rose from the dead, paid for the world's sins. Not the weirdo version that cults make Him out to be)
16. I fully support the Intelligent Design movement in science education.
17. Sometimes at work, I want to crawl under my desk and take a nap.
18. In college I was too cheap to buy good art supplies (I was an art major), and I used crayola crayons to do 2 assignments. (shameless!)
19. I hate astrology.
20. If my chihuahua could have his way, he would never stop licking people.
21. I love Boston, Bad Company, Steve Miller Band, and the Guess Who, but I've had a strange fear of committing to buying their albums for the last 10 years.
22.I like Tex-Mex way better than "real" Mexican food.
23. Once when I was in Reyonosa Mexico, I was served a tamale with part of a pig snout in it. Mercy!
24. My husband proposed to me with a house and an analogy about house cats.
25. I said yes and then I unintentionally pounced.
26. I avoid beige, grey, olive, and pastel colors whenever possible.
27. I think all windows on houses should have shutters (the fake kind I mean, but hey real would be cool.) There's a severe lack of shutters 'round these parts.
28. I could never be a salesman, a group home counselor, or a fire fighter. Anyone who knows me being kempt&pushy, confronting, and physical strength are not my strong points.
29. I love polka-dots and stripes and
I hope I never get over them.
30. Pirates, pirates and more pirates! Hooray!

No comments: