Thursday, January 13, 2005

Pressure

So I made the mistake of exploring the world of blog templates/skins, and soon felt very inadequate. So let's just make this clear to those two, maybe three people that might ever read this, I'm a tech parasite. I befriend (and sometimes marry) those who have more technical knowledge than me, glean it, then squeeze it like a tube of toothpaste (and I don't mean methodicly and neatly from the bottom).
I feel compelled to have this blog, mostly for a brain disposal, all of the extra fat and loose peas that fell on the floor while I was trying to think of something meaningful, directional or motivational. And since I have this new pregnancy thing, I needed an outlet. Don't worry it wont be a obstetrical timeline, yeesh, icky, I can't believe I actually said obstetrical...twice. Oh and I also need this blog because I think I'm funny, and I'm generally the only one who laughs at me, so I can read my jokes again and again...and then feel pathetic.
For tonight, the first night of my blog I will leave you with a short list I have put together:
Five Things not to tell when you're preganant:
1. Anything to your mom more than she needs to know.(bad sentence structure!)
2. That you're going "natural" to anyone other than your chiropractor
3. Any names you're considering
4. The scheme of the baby room (especially if it's not blue or pink)
5. That you still think puppies are cuter than babies.

Thank you! goodnight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Allison let everyone know that yet another hapless human being has responded to the Call of the Blog. Congratulations! Both on the blog and the baby. =0)