Sunday, January 30, 2005

Google Meme

"Go to google images and type in your answers for each
of these, then post the first picture that comes up
for your search."

1. Your first car. 1986 Honda Accord

2. The place you grew up. Richardson, Texas

3. The place you live now. Santa Clara, California

4. What shows up when you type in your name? Charlsa Thayer
Absolutely nothing. It says Did you mean: Charles Thayer

5. What shows up when you type in your grandmother's
name? Absolutely nothing again. Not even a: Did you mean Charles Suddarth

6. What shows up when you type in your favorite food? I guess this shows I'm of English descent.

7. What shows up when you type in your favorite drink? Very boring.

8. What shows up when you type in your favorite song? Neato.

9. What shows up when you type in your favorite smell? How in the hell?

10. Your favorite pair of shoes ever?Well it's an accessory


(This is from Allison's Page, which came from Lacy's page. See links on right.)

4 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A. Diabetic Person said...

I honestly don't think smells should be googled.

A. Diabetic Person said...

Sorry, that was me up there. I said something that, on second thought, might have sounded rude. I didn't mean it to be rude... just funny. And I also didn't realize that me deleting it would result in my name being there saying "hey, guess what, she said something then deleted it!"
So my first comment was: "What the hell was your favorite smell? Bird?"
Again, not meaning to be rude.
Next time, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Charlie said...

haha! that would make more sense. It was "clean dishwasher." I guess the critter-croc's are dishwasher safe.