Monday, January 24, 2005

Don't Blog Angry!

I'm usually a calm peaceful driver, going the speed limit, letting people in, etc. But today after getting out of work late, getting a parking ticket -> because my bank is stupid (!), wasting a 411 call, almost getting hit twice, I drove as fast and as maniacal as I could back home. And then the dogs had the nerve to chase at a cat into the vegetable garden and pee on the parsley! (in turn of course, as I'm yelling "no! bad dogs! bad!" And I kinda felt bad because I could tel that they just wanted to sit in the sun outside because they have to stay in the cold house all day, but nope they were bad so back in they went! Is this what happens to everyone else to make them drive bad all the time and ride my ass? If so, we need to at least exterminate meter maids. (this morning was the last straw! I have vowed that I will not go to downtown san jose again! Those parking pirrhanas!)

2 comments:

Charlie said...

And my leftover thai food was making me feel a little better, and then I bit my tongue! I shouldn't chew angry either, heh.

Unknown said...

pee-pee on parsley. heh.