Sunday, February 06, 2005

I'm not political enough.

I've been browsing the land of other blogs tonight (post super bowl and while watching mythbusters) and it seems like most of the people who have my same interests, have political platforms.
I don't.
I try to avoid any specific political decisions/opinions unless I'm forced to when I vote (and I do vote, don't worry!).
There's very little I can think of that would cause me to write my local congressman, and only two things I would protest over. Otherwise, gosh, calm down people.
Yes, big business runs our lives and the little/poor man will always get screwed over. You can never make enough laws to stop people from being selfish, greedy or hateful. Anyone who has ever been to a 3rd world country knows the perspctive it gives you when you retutrn home. This country is like Disneyland.
Even if we went to war for the wrong reasons, Bush isn't an evil dictator that tried to rub out Kerry.
And if everyone in this country isn't courteous to homosexuals, notice they aren't being exterminated by the masses.
What I'm trying to say is, we (especially we the middle class youth of america) need to appreciate what we have.
Ok, there I was political, now I'm an official blogger.

No comments: