Thursday, February 10, 2005

stupid air condtioner

So originally the plan for a me and my car, that hasn't had AC since 1 month after I bought it (grrr), was to wait a few more years and just get a whole new car. This would also be around the estimated baby-time, so it would all work out.
However it seems I'll be a big prego in the middle of summer and will also have a neworn when it's hot as well. And I know it gets hot enough in my car, even with all the windows down that Mojito nearly got heat stroke one time.
But it's so--- expensive to replace the broken parts (compressor, ac clutch, tubes, etc). like 900 bucks. Ugh. And in the back of my mind I'm thinking "the tires are gonna need to be replaced soon, and the wheel bearing, and replace the brake pads..."
I need to go on Price is Right and win a car.

1 comment:

KAI said...

When is that baby due, anyways??