Wednesday, February 23, 2005

NorCal good.

Lots of people that live here in the Bay Area think that southern california is better: cheaper housing, more glamourous, warmer, wealthier.
But I give you Exhibit A
Hello! In addition to people's houses sliding down the mountain in a muddy deluge, and people dying bizarre deaths and I quote "a 16-year-old girl who was doing homework in an apartment bedroom when boulders hit her home near Irvine" (death by boulder!!) they also have tornadoes.
So I say from comfy Santa Clara, you can keep your swimmin' pools and movie stars. NorCal reigns superior.
Note: When Kevin and I were house-shopping, I found out that only rental properties are built near creeks and rivers because when an earthquake hits, those houses turn to poo.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Ah...but you see...the weather there (usually) is WAY warmer...

Also...we had tornados up here too! There were two in sacramento this week!

:) tee hee hee...

Charlie said...

Eh, it aint that warmer (but then you are one of the people that like SoCal better, so why am I arguing?).
And c'mon, Sacramento? That ain't here.

Unknown said...

All of Cali means OJ, suntans, and tree huggin'.

Unknown said...

Dude. This is why we are LEAVING as soon as possible. I've started imaginary shopping for houses in Colorado. Nice, safe, snowbound, quiet Colorado. One of the square states...

P.S. I work two blocks from the hillside that's falling down in Mission Viejo. =(