Sunday, May 01, 2005

aurora's meme

So apparently I'm obligated to do this meme. Alright, you twisted my arm:

If I could be a chef, I would make so much pie. Pie pie pie. I'd be like the Pie Man, but sans the evil mustache. The only savory exception would be the chicken-pot variety, that I've come to appreciate thanks to Kevin. And speaking of Kevin, I am certain, that if I were a pie chef, Kevin's family would still think that he secretly made the pie, and that I am incompetent to do so.

If I could be a librarian, no one would like my library but me. I would take out all the engineering books, vietnamese comic books, and harlequin romances(this includes the Danielle Steele type novels that line checkout stands). I would also make sure no book by Bishop Spong, Dan Brown or Thomas Huxley would ever be found on my shelves. Oh and knowing me, there would be more books on the to-be-shelved carts than on the actual shelves.

If I could be a llama rider, (I can't believe someone other than me or Daniel would incorporate llamas into a meme) I would probably smell bad. Especially my pants, they would smell like sweaty llamas. But I bet we wouldnt have to mow the lawn or pay as much for gas. I would also make the llama wear funny hats. I don't have a reason, and I shouldn't have to. It's my llama fantasy.

If I could be an architect, I would design stuff like Gaudi. His buildings look like they are made from food. (Don't eat them! You'll get in trouble with el policia)

If I could be an inn-keeper, I would want my inn to be tacky, like the Madonna Inn, in which every room is designed differently and decorated like Disney meets an old west saloon. Oh and gentlemen, inside the bathroom in the lounge, there's a waterfall urinal. Yes, that's right, a motion sensored, landscaped waterfall. (Obviously, I had to do recon, but I wouldn't be the first girl who peeked in.) That's the kind of creative thinking I appreciate.

This is the list I chose from, FYI:
Choose your poison...
If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

You're supposed to pick out 5 and nd it to 2 other bloggers. Eh, I ain't sendin' it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahha...pie man. that made me giggle. and, i like all of your picks too.