Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"you are not a warrior, you are just a little gerken!"

Enough with the weirdness of yesterday! Today is a new day and I shall post.
Everyone knows the cliche of pickles and ice cream cravings. Everyone also likes to ask me about my cravings. It's just chocolate right now (Kevin just doesn't understand why I need so many brownies). But I was at the store yesterday and was in the pickle aisle, so I bought some just in case. I'm at home for lunch right now, and I didn't want to cook something just yet so I pulled out the pickle jar and ate one...
then another...
and another...
I think I've eaten 6 in the last ten minutes. They're German, maybe that has something to do with it. Or that they happen to taste just like a cucumber version of salt and vinegar potato chips, which are irresistible themselves.
Either way my sodium is through the roof now, so I'll exercise self control and put them back...just one more...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

brownies and pickles rule!