Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Baby Tuesday...er Wednesday

My apologies that this Baby Tuesday is late! We traveled all yesterday and when I finally got home all I wanted to do was eat and sleep.
It's Wednesday and honestly I still just want to eat and sleep, but I got myself a baby to carry around and bags to unpack.


My Aunt Norma agreed to wear the baby pouch. :) (Kevin and I stopped by their near-Austin home on our way back from Jenn's Houston wedding)


Random pic. Cricket's wiggling in our spare sheets, I dunno, kinda' looked aquatic.


A fleeting moment of peace at the wedding reception. She barely made it through 10 minutes of the ceremony and then the reception was disasterous in regards to her crying.
But look how cute she looks!


You would have thought this duck was Big Bird himself because Cricket loved him! (He sang and jumped around when my mom pushed his wing) I can sense annoying toys in my future...


The bumbo rides again!

6 comments:

laura said...

i think the bumbo might be a good investment! she looks so happy in it!

Anonymous said...

I second the motion that Cricket looks cute in the bumbo. What is it?

Speaking of cute and overly obnoxious toys, I'm giving you a heads up: Even though Veggie Tales are super awesome videos, avoid the Veggie Tales Nativity Scene like the plauge! Baby-J plays with it all the time. His favorite thing to do: Push the button that starts the song. What's the song:

O Little Town of Bethlehem as performed by Laura Carrot, possibly the most obnoxious cartoon voice in the history of... History maybe.

Charlie said...

This is a bumbo.
They're kinda pricey, Aurora bought it with a gift card. ;)

Unknown said...

The Bumbo is pricey, but funny. I'm glad Cricket got to kick it in the Bumbo while she was here. Those pics are fun, and I LOVE Aunt Norma wearing the "pouch"...excellent! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I hate Veggie Tales, I have only watched one video with my son, and it was this video one. All I can remember is it starting out with "barbara Manitee, you are the one for me".

Don't hate me because I do not like them though. :)

won tong said...

CHARLIE I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING REALLY NICE FOR CRICKETT THE MOBILE WAS JUST OFF YOUR REGISTRY ..COULD YOU TELL ME OR SEND A LINK OR TELL ME HOW MUCH ONE COSTS AND UNCLE GEORGE AND I WANT TO GET IT FOR ASP..HE JUST GOT PAID..YES