Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm doin' the meme, no one try n' stop me!

I got this from Rollerskater.I went through the first few and entertained myself with my own answers, so I'm goin' for it.
This is" What's the first thing that you think of when you hear ____?"
I edited out ones to which my answers even bored me.

2. Sex : ants**
3. Relationships : friend pressure
4. Your Last Ex : jackass (not the show either)
5: Power : Maleficent, the witch from Sleeping Beauty*
6. Marijuana: Dad
7. Crack : butt
8. Food: Fiesta Supermercado
10. War : "ho, what is it good for?"
11. Cars : Autopia @ Disneyland*
14. Politics : boring cartoons for not-funny-people**
15. Religion : beads
17. MySpace : i need to find more people! i have addiction to hunting!
18. Worst Fear: dark water
19. Marriage : fake silver plastic chrome chachskis
20. Fashion : Fashion Plates coloring paper dolls toy thing I had when I was a kid**
22. Redheads : fat girls***
23: Work : trabajo
24: Pass the time : pass the potatoes
24: Football : Super Bowl Evite
25. One night stands : stand up comedians
26: Pet Peeve : hearing people eat!!!!!
27: Pixie Stix : Tinkerbell*
28: Vanilla Ice : RL Turner High School
29: Porta Potties: when I unknowingly gave a bum money for a sexual favor in a Santa Cruz porta potty
35. Pictures : Hewlitt Packard

*I'm not a big Disney person, but somehow they have invaded my subconscious!
**proof that I am not a grown-up
***don't hate me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

29: Porta Potties: when I unknowingly gave a bum money for a sexual favor in a Santa Cruz porta potty

Uh. Do I ask?

Charlie said...

Yeah, one of the many reasons I don't give money to bums in Santa Cruz anymore. This guy came up to me downtown, asked me for money, I gave him like 10 bucks and then he and another bum went into a porta potty nearby with another bum. It coulda' been a drug deal I guess, but I'm inclined to think it was something worse.