Monday, January 23, 2006

monday report

Good afternoon and thanks for joining us.
Today, we bring you news out of the South Bay...

(those lines are to be read with a a vision of me with anchorwman hair and a pantsuit)

Baby C (props to Preston) went to the doctor today, she's 15 lbs and "off the chart" literally for length. Unfortunately it seems to be in same fashion as my length- all torso, because her toes can't reach the carpet in her walker.
Yes, we bought a walker. And not just any walker, a really tacky walker. I'm talking dinosaurs, plastic doo hickies and bright bright crayon colors. It pained me to buy it. But I did take back the baby swing that she didn't like, so that took the edge off. She does seem to like the (4 mo's and up)walker even if her feet can't touch the ground yet.
I was told by her doctor that I need to eat more. Just as my pants are starting to fit without busting the seams, I'm supposed to graze more. The creamery needs to make their quaterly numbers or something. I promptly went to Boston Market on the way home, got me a chicken pot pie and a side of sweet potatoes. Go milk go!
The downside is that I'm post-Thanksgiving-tired now. Dangit! I got stuff to do...but so sleepy...and sneezy...(and probably a few more dwarves).
I asked about the crying too. She said to try to feed her or make her nap more. I said aye aye! Here's hopin.'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got the walker tacky and all. I want video.