Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Back by popular demand- I bring you Baby Tuesday

Alright, for now, I'll just stop using everyone names. It's a step towards annonymity.



From the photo shoot by my friend Natalie in Texas. The cousins in their matching bearsuits!!


She wasn't too happy about being all dressed up, so we went outside where she was happy for about 45 seconds. And let's not look at how I can gave myself a double chin, move along!


This is from the "Geddes" series. 'Makes me feel like we have a classy family.


Grandma Sue bought this outfit for her and it works great keeping her warm at night and cracks me up when I come and get her int he morning. "How did a little green bear get into this crib?"


This was her church ensemble. I thought it was photo worthy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is all good. Those sandles on your little C are cutie.

Anonymous said...

Your hubby was cracking me up on Sunday. However, the over the ears head holding in the Bjorn thing seemed to work like a charm. Please note, people who didn't see it, it sounds way worse than it was.

Anonymous said...

yeah it was too loud for her, so i just put my hands over her ears. That seemed to make her happy and she was good for most of the music.. then she fell asleep and i didn't want to risk waking her.

Jenn said...

Cute kids!! By the way, I have put a link to your site on my blog (Im a lurking reader, in a completely non-stalker kind of way)

I really like the black and white pic. Darling kids.

Lucy said...

Lovelovelove the church ensemble. I'm huge into brights on wee ones. The way you play with colors reminds me of Hanna Anderssen.