Sunday, January 22, 2006

how busy could I really be, right?

Well bottom line: the baby doesn't nap as much as she used to. Ergo, I have to carry her around more (apx. 75% of the day), lest she errupt in tears. And she doesn't much care for sitting and watching me type. (She does hoewever enjoy raking and vacuuming while being carried)
And in other blog business news, I may be altering Baby Tuesdays in the future. I'm sad to say it but evil people spoil everything, inluding my blog. Nothing has happened yet but I've come to the conlusion that I should be a tad more confidential for the safety of all. Details later, when I figure out what the heck I'm gonna do.

In the meantime, meditate on how cool this kitchen is and that it could soon be ours...

4 comments:

Charlie said...

like an email newsletter?

Lucy said...

What? Who's being evil? BOOOOOOOO!

You know I don't post pics or names of my kids, but your city's like a kablillion times larger than mine. Is that the issue? Is someone saying you're putting your child in danger?

Anonymous said...

It sucks that you have to take these measures to protect your children. I make sure to never include my son's name and rarely to I put a picture up of him where anybody can see. All though a little different because mine is an adoption, it still makes sense to protect yourself and family.

won tong said...

CHARLIE I WANT TO GET YOU THE BUMBO SEAT UNLESS YOU HAVE IT SO MAKE SURE I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS SO CAN SEND THANKS