Monday, June 25, 2007

great to wear when standing still, indoors, when its warm


I went out yesterday afternoon to a regular stomping ground of mine. And a very many pretty and fit young women were wearing the style of dress pictured above.
And why shouldn't they?
This style is everywhere this season, every store is telling you to buy this and wear this.

There's just one problem:

the breeze

Each woman I saw wearing a babydoll dress was holding it down to her thighs to keep it from flying over her head, Monroe style. In fact, they looked like someone had just run off with their pants and they were left trying to cover themselves with a maternity shirt.

Very unfortunate fashion/weather victims.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Too bad the girls who frequent that hotspot are SLAVES to the trends...they cannot say no!

KAI said...

Yep....that's exactly why you only see me wearing dresses INSIDE my home...lol. I'm fairly certain nobody wants to see what's underneath that dress! Ewww.