Tuesday, June 19, 2007

proof or excuse?

Attention everyone, can I have you attention please?

I'm here to publicly shame my mom for buying a pack of cigarettes this afternoon.

She just paid bookoo bucks to quit again
and apparently my home is so stressful that she couldn't make it even two weeks here without losing her mind and starting smoking again.

Last time her excuse was her husband was going through chemo-therapy, and that was stressful so she had to smoke.

Does that mean that my home is as stressful as cancer treatment??

(It possibly could be, for all I know.)

Shame on you Gwynn! SHAME!

If you have a moment, please call her and add some more guilt, will you?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can sympathize (to a degree) but since I no longer reek of smoke and feel so much better... I can now pass judgment on the smokers!!! Repent GG!

KAI said...

Nubbie - BAD, BAD, BAD!!!! I'll tell you what did it for me...I got pregnant...I think you should try it..hahahahahhahaha. Phil had chemo??? When?!