Thursday, June 21, 2007

talk to my agent


For the second time this month I've recieved an Evite from a person I don't know.

The first Evite I suspect came from someone 20-ish at church that somehow got my email address and invited me because I appear from a distance to be good party material.
Obviously they don't know that all I do at parties is park it at the food table and run through an internal monologue about other guests' shoes.

Then I got another Evite and I really don't know who they are or who the person whose birthday we're supposed to be celebrating. And either my false reputation precedes me in ways I wasn't aware of, or they spelled someone's email address wrong.
Perhaps they were inviting a "Charles" who loves cake and keg stands? Or a "Charisa" that is renown around San Jose for mixing a really great White Russian?
Dunno.

But it's weird, and I have declined their advances.

3 comments:

Laura said...

that's bizarre...you are just THAT cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on now, the SuperBowl party was pretty rad. Complete with my wife almost breaking that mirror and all.

Unknown said...

...internal monologue...you're killing me....haha