Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Baby Tuesday


I'm always making a smarmy face when Kevin takes the picture. I must secretly (or not so secretly) feel smarmy towards him



[[film noir saxaphone* playing]]
"4:45PM, Father's Day. I drank and drank [milk] until I forgot about all of my problems. I took off my tie [bib], unbuttoned my shirt and laid on the floor. It had been a long 3 1/2 months..."



Dad's day with the dads, all 3 of them, out in the garden.


Look at this guy will ya? Good lookin'!


Baby C as always, has her eyes on the prize, or the bean dip in this case.



I bought a "mommy swimsuit." Everything is covered and stays put so I don't look like a hussy-mom.
I bought another one for Hawaii where I don't care what people think.
But here, I put on my sparkley Mott's apple juice suit and sit in the sand with the babies.



Howdy howdy howdy...as a sheriff, I'm tiny and ineffective against banditos. Sorry.





fat rolls = art


A little help please?



Stop it with the camera and get me out, look at me.



Baby C and her GG.


"Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go 'round!"



Thank you modesty-blanket.


*While I did notice that I spelled saxophone incorrectly, I wanted to double check it. I googled "saxaphone" and was given many many websites featuring the word spelled with an "a" instead of an "o." Curious!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all the pictures, especially the Boy with his super duds (white shirt and pinstripe pants)!! and your swimsuit is very 'a peeling'..
lucky Auntie

Unknown said...

what a great array of pics...so much cuteness!! and r and c aren't bad either. I'M KIDDING!

KAI said...

"Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go 'round!"...haha! no, no, you can't have that one liner...i earned that years ago!! you soo make me miss the beach!

Unknown said...

oh, and i wish i was there on the beach with you letting scout get wild!

A. Diabetic Person said...

I love this! I miss you guys