Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Baby Tuesday

This B.T. is gruel and water compared to the richness of other B.T.'s of recent past.
It' s my fault the camera ran out of memory space, I kept forgetting to clean it out




The Bumbo rides again! The blur of his head turning was no doubt because of Baby C galloping towards him, insisting that she sit in the seat instead.
Oh and those jammies no longer fit him, he's too fat. They're 6M and he wore them about 4 times.


Jowls!


Baby C likes to play in Baby R's room with all her old toys. If it's a toy and she's happily and quietly playing with it, fine with me.
While I was putting away laundry, I saw her walk into his room and try to crawl onto the walker. I told her when I passed by to be careful not to fall off it and that she's too big to get in it.
When I returned down the hall and looked in, this is what I saw. She not only got into the walker, she had brought her blankie and a cold beverage as well.


This one is really old, like two months old, but I don't think I had posted it before. This is when he wore 3M clothes, not 12M clothes like he does now-- now that he's a beluga whale.



Whichever parent is holding Baby R often must endure Baby C climbing in between. She's not mean about it, she just thinks she'll fit on the lap too. Many times she has a pretense of purpose to climb on the lap, like here. "Look Daddy, I brought you the phone. I thought you might want to call someone."

In other baby news, Baby R rolled over onto his back for the first time this morning, just in time for his 3 mo checkup this afternoon.
I bought Baby C those Color Wonder markers that only work on the special paper and they're great. The first thing she tried to do was color on herself and the carpet, once she knew that they were "pens." Thwarted!! At this point, she's more interested in pulling out the markers and putting them back in the box over and over again, but s'okay with me.

6 comments:

Samantha P.M. said...

hooray for the roll-over! It's all that good "athletic" energy that's been at your house lately ;-)

he looks so funny in the Bumbo.

Unknown said...

mom is going to have so much fun with all the cutie energy in your house.

Unknown said...

Bug stole the show this BT...get used to it little brther, i have a feeling she'll keep you in check for many years.

KAI said...

ahhh, the wonderful bumbo! the best thing ever invented!! i can't believe he is in 12 month clothes!! go baby!! so, we have been thinking about trying again for another baby... honestly, how tough is it?? have you taken them both out by yourself yet?? i love your baby tuesdays!!!

Laura said...

so what did he weigh in at, at the appointment? at 3 mo., noel was 17 lbs, and also in 12M clothes. horray for big babies!!!

Charlie said...

He was 3 oz short of 17lbs. I looked at th elittle sheet of paper that the nurse gave me and said "is that a greater-than symbol next to the 95%? As is he's greater than 95% of babies in weight?" She confirmed. He's only 85% for length, so yes, it's most due to cheeks, gut and thighs. :)

And yes, I go out with both of them by myself all the time. I just have to be prepared(with snacks and handwipes, etc) and time it right. It's tough, but I'd rather deal with two babies than say, run a mile or do a bunch of push-ups. That's my perspective. :)