Monday, June 11, 2007

Baby Tuesday


Oh my gosh, it's Baby Tuesday again!



How happy would we all be if as adults we were this joyful at a little orange ladybug rattle? I think we would have less problems.
Granny G rattled it for him for a very long time-- it never got old.



The handheld shower is a must for bathing a little baby, as well as censoring his little bits.

Um big ladies, what is going on? I'm naked, you're spraying me with water and now you're flashing me in the face with the camera. Can someone put me back in my blankie and hold me?


I put strapped them into the stroller and went back inside to get my keys. When I came out, they were giving me this expectant look.


Look, Baby R and Great Auntie Sandi are color coordinated.


Great Auntie Norma came to town and we immediately put her to work baby-holding. Nothing Baby R likes more than being held and looking outside.


Granny G and her first grandson. Oh love.




...yes, still watching the ladybug...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great posts of great pics and videos. That's awesome that all those "baby pros" are there to help/hold/and love.