Tuesday, May 06, 2008

matchmaking again!



My friend Kathryn and I are trying to set up our friends.
Yes, my track record on setting up friends isn't stellar. (sorry Bennett and Trina!)
But that doesn't stop me from trying.

As much as I love to hear about how comically badly Ryan's dates go, I feel personally challenged to find someone that matches him.

I have never met the chick who I'm setting him up with. But she looks good on paper, so I think it's worth a go.
It's a blind date, so they know practically nothing about each other, no photos, etc.
Good thing Ryan doesn't read my blog, or I'd be in trouble.

The date is set, the place, the time, both parties have agreed. Our plan is working perfectly!...(rubbing hands together).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh she is cute! my brother should read your blog and go out with her!