Monday, May 19, 2008

the rav is in the garage

Thanks for Jeff from Toyota Sunnyvale (who we love, buy your cars from him!) our grocery-getter came in Saturday night and also thanks to Sue's graciousness we drove over in peace without babies to go pick it up.


I took this with my camera phone while we were waiting on the finance guy. Note the tinted windows, bonus!



And then I took this yesterday, again with my phone, after our Haiti meeting at church. (Baby R has only so much tolerance for meetings. He needed a blankie break.) The bangs had looked good at 7am, but by 2pm they got mussed.

I love it. It's great. I programmed phone numbers into the bluetooth talking lady in the dashboard. And as soon as my June allowance comes up, I'll be getting the NOR CAL license plate frame and the onetruth sticker for it. I can't drive without a little flair.

3 comments:

Sam said...

HOOOOOO RAY HOOOOORAY!! If that guy is still around when I graduate and by my new Toyota, I'll totally go to him...so long as he cuts me a SWEET deal!

WOW! SUGAR HIGH!!!!!!

Unknown said...

YOU ARE SUCH A P-I-M-P IN THAT TINTED SUV.

Anonymous said...

So happy that you got a car big enough for the kids,dogs,groceries, and oh yes, Kevin! Take good care of your new "baby" Mom